Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Baby Girl's Communion Invitations

Just this past week my baby girl made her First Reconciliation and now with much excitement, we await the day of her First Holy Communion.

Here are the invitations I made for the upcoming special day...




I'm so happy with how they turned out. Just so perfect for her.

The card base was cut using the Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die from Stampin' Up! The image of the little angel and teddy bear angel is so cute. I coloured it with Stampin' Up! markers, added extra sparkle to the wings with Stickles glitter glue, and embellished the angel's (Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl Guardian Angel stamp) necklace with a heart shaped adhesive rhinestone. I curled her wings to add dimension. The cloud was cut out of felt using a cloud die, and mounted with foam tape.

These really put a smile on my face. Now bring on that special day. :)

Andrea
 


No comments: